Nurturing Your Life: A Note from Bev
- Set aside 10-15 minutes just for you. Have your journal handy and a cup of tea or coffee. Light a candle or sit by the fire. This is your time to listen to you.
- Close your eyes and notice your breathing and any tightness or tension in your face, jaw, neck, arms, body, legs.
- Breathe, just breathe.
- Take a moment to wonder about some of the reasons that self-care is important for you.
- How would you benefit by making time for you?
- What would replenish you right now – in this present moment?
- Which area of self-care do you sense would be most helpful to you now? Physical, Emotional, Mental, Spiritual – what do you sense is your deepest need?
- Name one way you can say “yes” to caring for yourself this week.
- Write this in your journal.
- If you have a friend you can share this with – do so for support. (Call someone from our Mom’s group!)
- Notice how you feel when you follow through on caring for yourself in just one small way.
See you at our next meeting on December 18th!