This week we’ll talk more about deepening connections with our children. Children need to know that we:
- want to be near them (proximity)
- have things in common (sameness)
- have their back and that they are wanted (belong/loyalty)
- accept and value them (significance)
- love them no matter what (love)
- seek to understand them (known)
Move Over, Mario Batali: Mom’s Lasagna Making Evening a Primo Success!
A special thank you to Sonja Ross for organizing some tasty lasagna making at the Grace kitchen. A group of our moms chef-ed up approximately twenty lasagnas, helping to stock our freezer supplies for times when our group members might have a need for a meal delivery. Mama Mia and thank you!
Tell your friends about Mom’s Morning Retreat!
If you enjoy replenishing with other moms at Mom’s Morning Retreat tell your friends. And be sure to “Like” us on Facebook!
See you Thursday!